White Dress Bridal Boutique
Roots Salon & Spa
Signature Salon & Spa
Tall Guy and a Grill
Cakes by Erin Salerno
Miss Molly's Pastries
La Coppa Artisan Gelato
Flower and Bee
Mint and Lovely Studios
The Blooming Quill
Sound by Design
Bust a Move Video Booth
The Traveling Photo Booth
Blue Fancy Events
Cherry Blossom Events
Let's Have an Affair
A La Crate Vintage
Relics Vintage Rentals
The Farm at Dover
Character D Films
One Fine Day Productions
Sikora Film Co.
Sweet Pea Cinema
1) It's official! You're a The Paper Elephant bride. Let's start this adventure. Your welcome packet will be mailed shortly. Be sure to Like The Paper Elephant on Facebook and follow The Paper Elephant on Instagram for the latest updates.
2) Complete the Engagement Session Questionnaire so we can start planning your engagement session. The session can occur anytime between booking and your wedding. Longer sessions may be split in two to experience different seasons or locations. Destinations engagement sessions are available with a travel fee.
3) Let's have fun during your engagement session! A preview will be posted the following day on facebook. All images will be posted online 15 days after your session in a password-protected gallery. Feel free to share this link and password with family and friends. Download the images or order prints/products and enjoy! Everyone loves engagement photo guest books!!
4) If you're doing a boudoir session then complete the Boudoir Session Questionnaire so we can start planning. Boudoir sessions can be held in your home, at a recommended boutique hotel, or in my South Milwaukee studio. Professional hair and makeup is available for an additional fee and highly encouraged.
5) Let's have fun during your boudoir session! Feel free to bring along a friend if that helps you loosen up. All images will be posted online 15 days after your session in a password-protected gallery. No previews are shared and images are kept confidential. I highly recommend little black books, prints or canvas wraps are ordered through my photo lab (or recommended lab) for privacy.
6) Enjoy planning your wedding! Don't hesitate to reach out with any questions as you plan the logistics of your day or meet with vendors. I am here to help! The most important thing to consider when planning your wedding is the timeline. I have experienced it all and want you to feel relaxed and enjoy your day. I am happy to provide input into your timeline at all stages of the planning process.
7) I would love a copy of your paper goods (save the date cards, invitations, menus, programs, etc.) to photograph. Feel free to mail me a copy or set one aside for me to photograph on the wedding day.
8) I will email you two months before the wedding to start finalizing the details of your day. I will confirm my assistant with you so you can finalize place cards/dinner options if needed. I will ask you to complete the Wedding Questionnaire between now and the weeks leading up to your wedding. Once this questionnaire is complete I will schedule an in-person, skype or phone call to review your wedding day. We will discuss timelines, family photo lists and more. I will follow-up with you the week of the wedding via email to confirm details.
9) Everything is going to be amazing on your wedding day. My assistant and I will show up early to meet everyone and start working. If previously discussed and time allowing, a same-day slideshow will be created and set on display during your reception. We will try to sneak away with you for one last photo before we leave for the evening. If you're loving the photo experience, additional coverage can always be added to the end of your evening.
10) A preview will be posted the following day on facebook and instagram. All images will be posted online 15 days after your wedding in a password-protected gallery. I highly encourage you to share this link and password with family and friends. Gallery information cards can be set out at your wedding or provided to you for thank you cards upon request.
11) I will follow-up two weeks after the wedding with information about selecting and ordering the prints, products and albums from your wedding collection. The sooner you finalize your products, the sooner you will receive them and the USB drive with all of your engagement, optional boudoir and wedding day images.
12) I would truly appreciate an online review from you, especially on TheKnot, WeddingWire and Facebook. Word of mouth helps my business grow so I can work with other amazing couples like you. I also offer amazing gifts if you refer someone directly to me and they book their wedding with The Paper Elephant!!
13) Be prepared to get very busy after the wedding. Some of my couples finalize their collections two weeks after the wedding, while it takes other couples six months. I will send monthly reminder emails if I haven't heard from you.
14) If you ordered an album you have the option of selecting the images or having me select the images to best tell your story. Once image selections are made, a pre-design of the album will be created and posted online within one week. If you have any revision notes these will be made within a week. You are allowed three rounds of revisions, but it typically only takes one round. Once your approve the album we will finalize cover options and album details. Albums generally take 3-4 weeks to be produced, shipped to me for review and then sent or delivered to you.
15) Hooray - you're married and have beautiful products and images to help you preserve the memories for a lifetime. Don't forget that you can still use that boudoir session until your one year anniversary. Also, a beautiful tradition to start is yearly photos to celebrate your anniversary and watch your love grow! Please keep me posted if your address changes within the first year of marriage so I can update my records.