2016 has come and gone in a flash. I feel so honored to have photographed 21 amazing newlyweds who trusted me to captured an important moment in their lives. We laughed together, cried together, and became friends. I can’t begin to tell you how truly amazing you all have been and how much I loved each and every wedding. 2016 has been an unforgettable year!
Now comes the fun part! It’s time for the 2016 Wedding Photo Contest! The couple with the most votes between Christmas and New Years wins the grand prize.
1) Share, share, share!! Friends and family come together over the holiday season and would love to help you win.
2) Comment on your favorite image at the bottom of the blog. One entry per person.
3) Comment on your favorite image on The Paper Elephant’s Facebook Page for a second vote! One entry per person.
4) Voting runs from Christmas day until the midnight on New Year’s Day.
5) The winning clients will be contacted on New Year’s Day to claim their prize!
1) Grand Prize: Either a gorgeous 20×30 Canvas Wrap with your favorite image or $100 gift card to the restaurant of your choice for a delicious date night.
2) Runner Up: 16×24 Lustre Print or $25 gift card to the dessert shop of your choice for a sweet date night.
Carin and Martin – Private Ceremony and Anodyne Coffee
Melissa and Jake – Milwaukee County Zoo
Sarah and Andy – St. James Catholic Church and Muskego Lakes Country Club
Jen and Cale – Old Hickory Golf Club
Kelly and Josh – St. Matthew’s Lutheran Church and 1451 Renaissance Place
Chelsea and Clay – First Unitarian Society and The Wisconsin Institutes of Discovery
Roseanne and Jack – Milwaukee County Historical Society
Elizabeth and Tyler – St. Paul’s Lutheran Church and Veteran’s Terrace
Tammy and Steven – Backyard Ceremony and Milwaukee Public Market
Brittany and Billy – The Osthoff Resort
Danielle and Michael – The Geneva National Resort
Ali and Dave – The Farm at Dover
Heidi and Adam – Brew City Church and Engine Company 3
Caitlin and Spencer – The Mission Church and Romy’s Nitingale
Lauren and Zach – St. Mary’s Catholic Church and The Wisconsin Club
Chelsea and Dale – Villa Terrace Decorative Arts Museum and Milwaukee County War Memorial Center
Marissa and David – The Rotunda
Allison and Joe – St. John’s Lutheran and The Pfister Hotel
Gail and Joe – The Bog Golf Course
Erin and Frank – Old St. Mary Parish and Grain Exchange
Mary and Mike – St. Charles Church and Rustic Manor 1848